App Operator offers to SuperCab Passengers (Passenger or “you”) a passenger loyalty and reward scheme, “SuperCab SuperRewards” (“SCSR’”).
Any SCSR points offered to a Passenger by App Operator are valid only for the period of time stated in the SCSR coupon and should be redeemed within the App on or before the stated expiration date, after which date App Operator and Driver shall no longer be bound to honour the SCSR points.
Should there be any conflict between the provisions of these T&Cs and any provisions that appear in the SCSR coupon, the SCSR coupon shall prevail.
You can earn SuperCab SuperRewards SCSRs by:
1. Rating your Driver (+5 (five) SCSR points with complete rating);
2. Being given SCSR points by the SuperCab App or by a coupon; and
3. Earning SCSR points at the end of every ride.
By spending every HK$10 on SuperCab Completed ride you earn 1 (one) SCSR point, so for example:
the cost of your ride is HK$100 (one hundred Hong Kong dollars), so you earn 10 (ten) SCSR points;
if the cost of your ride is HK$250 (two hundred and fifty Hong Kong dollars only), you would earn 25 (twenty-five) SCSR points.
Please be aware that the SCSR points are rounded down to the nearest whole number, so if your ride costs HK$73 (seventy-three Hong Kong dollars), you’ll earn 7 (seven) SCSR points.
Please be aware that this begins after the end of the first-come, first-serve promotion in clause 6.
5. How you can use SCSR points:
You can only use SCSR points to get money off your next SuperCab ride, using the SuperCab App. You can’t exchange SCSR points for cash or any other kind of payment. You can’t exchange SCSR points in the App or in any other way to pay for anything else you want to buy or pay for.
You can only use up to 100 (one hundred only) SCSR points for each ride.
There’s no limit on how many SCSR points you can earn.
6. App Operator will give away, on a first-come-first-serve basis, 1000 (one thousand only) SCSRs to the first 1000 (one thousand only) newly registered Passengers that successfully open a SuperCab User Account.
7. These T&Cs are subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use for SuperCab Passenger Service Users (“MT&Cs”). Should there be any conflict between the provisions of these T&Cs and any provisions that appear in the MT&Cs, these T&Cs shall prevail. Furthermore, on any matter wherethese T&Cs aresilent reference should be had to MT&Cs, which shall prevail and control.
8. For the strict avoidance of doubt: in anymatter where a disagreement or dispute in respect of these T&Cs or the SCSRs arise App Operator’s decision shall be definitive and final.