SuperCab Limo HK-Macau Limo service suspension notice:
To help ensure the continued safety and health of customers, drivers and the wider community, and to respond to the updated immigration and quarantine requirements of the Hong Kong government, the SuperCab Limo HK-Macau cross-border service is suspended until further notice.
Our local taxi and customer support service will continue to operate as normal. Sorry for any convenience caused.
Thank you for your continued support. We hope everyone remains healthy during this difficult time.
Introducing SuperCab Limo Premium Charter Limousine
A private journey between HK & Macau
Why SuperCab Limo?
- Door-to-door service between anywhere in Hong Kong and Macau. No transfer, no hassle, no seasick.
- As a private hire, you can avoid crowed places.
- Get a quote and book effortlessly with a few taps in our app.
- No hidden surcharge.
- Toyota Alphard or Mercedes-Benz V-Class? it's up to you, choose effortlessly when booking in app.
- Our cars are also legal, insured, and frequently cleaned to offer you the comfort and peace of mind.
Book effortlessly in the SuperCab app
Tap the Limo icon on the app welcome page.
Input the Hong Kong and Macau addresses.
The system will plan your journey and offer you a quote instantly.
Moreover, you can use all SuperCab discount code when booking a Limo! Click here to see how to use a code.
How to use discount code?
Simply tap "SuperRewards" at the bottom of the booking page in the app and input the code.
Your health is our priority
SuperCab Limo special health and hygiene measures
Your health is utmost important to us. Therefore, our professional team of drivers and vehicle management specialists will follow the guidelines below to give you a safe journey.
1. A temperature check is required for all staff before the work and the temperature record will be kept. If symptoms of fever is discovered, the staff will arrange a hospital check immediately.
2. Masks will be distributed to all drivers everyday. Drivers must wear masks inside the vehicle.
3. Bottled disinfection alcohol will be distributed to all drivers. Drivers are required to clean their hands before after driving.
4. If a passenger display any suspicious symptoms such as coughing, the driver will report the case to control room. Control room will arrange a car clean immediately.
5. Disinfection detergents will be used in car cleaning. Drivers will use alcohol to clean the car door, door handle and seats after every trip.
6. All car doors and windows will be left opened for at least 15 minutes for ventilation after every trip.