SuperCab Limo HK-Macau Limo service suspension notice:
To ensure the continued safety and health of customers, drivers and the wider community, and to respond to the updated immigration and quarantine requirements of the Hong Kong & Macau government, the SuperCab Limo HK-Macau cross-border service is suspended until further notice.
Our local 7-seater and taxi will continue to operate as normal. Sorry for any convenience caused.
Introducing SuperCab Limo Premium Charter Limousine
A private journey between HK & Macau
Why SuperCab Limo cross-border service?
Book effortlessly in the SuperCab app
Your health is utmost important to us. Therefore, our professional team of drivers and vehicle management specialists will follow the guidelines below to give you a safe journey.
1. A temperature check is required for all staff before the work and the temperature record will be kept. If symptoms of fever is discovered, the staff will arrange a hospital check immediately.
2. Masks will be distributed to all drivers everyday. Drivers must wear masks inside the vehicle.
3. Bottled disinfection alcohol will be distributed to all drivers. Drivers are required to clean their hands before after driving.
4. If a passenger display any suspicious symptoms such as coughing, the driver will report the case to control room. Control room will arrange a car clean immediately.
5. Disinfection detergents will be used in car cleaning. Drivers will use alcohol to clean the car door, door handle and seats after every trip.
6. All car doors and windows will be left opened for at least 15 minutes for ventilation after every trip.
Vehicles images are for reference only.